1971 36' Cal Cruising 36
Raised dinette with a view. Hydraulic wheel and tiller steering.
Comfortable, sturdy and fast (it's a Lapworth design!). Very good condition. US documented vessel.
Chain locker in bow.
Forward cabin with V-berth, hanging locker to starboard, cabinet & drawers to port.
Sliding door to head compartment.
Head, with shelf & cabinet behind it, to starboard. Sink, with cabinet & drawers below it & hanging locker behind it, to port. Shower hardware disconnected but included.
Hinged door to middle cabin (conceals head when open).
With sliding door open & hinged door shut, forward cabin & head compartment make a private master suite for getting dressed.
Middle cabin with single berth to starboard & double berth to port, shelves above both, & storage under double. Bilge access through cabin sole.
Raised salon with galley to starboard & dinette (converts to double berth) to port, storage on both sides. Access to V-drive & shafts through cabin sole. Access to transmission & engine by removing companionway ladder.
Adult-length cockpit with life jackets under port seat hatch, & with hardware drawer, line locker & hydraulic switch under starboard seat hatch. Hydraulic switch selects wheel steering without feedback (for heavy weather), wheel steering with feedback, or wheel disconnected for steering with tiller. Both hatches provide all-around access to engine below cockpit. Pedestal is forward exposed rudder shaft is aft. Afterdeck behind cockpit (great for bean bag chairs).
- Stove: Origo with oven + 110v electric 2-burner
- Heat or AC: 110v heater/fan
- Pressure fresh water + manual sea water
- Electric head + emergency head (bucket w/seat)
- Holding tank empties at pumpout & at sea
- Extra table sets up in middle cabin or cockpit
- Interior cushions
- Utensils, dishes, pots & pans
- Spice rack & produce basket
- 8-day ship's clock
- Ship's barometer/thermometer
- Nautical paintings
- Curtains with lighthouse design
- GPS: Garmin 48 powered by battery or 12v cigar lighter
- Depth Finder: Apelco MR-201B
- Entertainment: Sony AM-FM radio with cassette player
- Sailing Instruments: Signet knotmeter, knotlog, wind speed & wind point
- VHF: DSC VHF with masthead & stern rail antennas
- Batteries: 4 golf cart batteries
- Inverter: 100w modified sine wave
- Charger: 6/12v with equalizer
- Danforth Constellation compass
- Manuals for electronic equipment
Encapsulated keel (no keel bolts)
- Repair & parts manuals for engine
- Repair & parts manuals for engine
- Manuals for other equipment
- Spare parts for engine
- Set of hand tools
Portable dock-step fits into aft end of cockpit.Hardware drawer,line locker & hydraulic switch are under starboard cockpit seat hatch. Hydraulic switch selects wheel steering without feedback (for heavy weather), wheel steering with feedback, or wheel disconnected for steering with tiller. Life jackets are under port cockpit seat hatch. Extra table sets up in cockpit for eating outdoors.
- Anchors: 1 SuperMax 42lb, 1 Danforth 25lb, 1 Danforth type
- Windlass: SL 555 with spare handle
- Dinghy: Avon Redseal 10'3
- Battenless main with lazy jacks
- Jiffy reefing
- Jibe preventers
- 130% genny on Profurl
- Spinnaker/whisker pole
- 7 winches
- 4 winch handles including 2 ratcheting
- Bow & stern anchor rollers
- 200ft chain + 50 ft rode forward
- 50ft chain + 150 ft rode aft
- 2 chain hooks with rode
- Foot & 12v electric air pumps for dinghy
- Boom tent
- Teak grate on cockpit sole
- Long & short tillers
- Cockpit cushions
- 2 bean bag ""chairs""
- 3 bilge pumps: 1 auto electric, 2 manual
- 2 horseshoe life rings with strobes
- 7 life jackets including 2 auto inflatables
- Boarding ladder
- Block & tackle with bosun's chair
- 12v spotlight (cigar lighter outlets fore & aft inside)
- Foul weather gear
- Rail-mount BBQ
- Portable dock-step
- Charts, guidebooks & waypoint list for West Coast
- Spare lines
- Docking bridle on slip to center & stop bow when entering
- Rebuild kits for winches & manual bilge pumps
Listing ID: 56
Date Listed: 2011-06-09
We are not interested in Broker inquires at this time.
YachtsOffered.com cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or the condition of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.