1979 44' Eichenlaub Peterson IOR
Aluminum Hull built for offshore racing in all weather conditions,Originally built and designed for Dennis Conner. Campaigned successifully to win first place in the S.O.R.C. two years in a row.
Enter boat through center companion way. To the right Breakfast Nook / Office with ample storage top and bottom and under seats. To the left is the galley with a center island refridgerator top loading. Entering the area forward of the mast is a left and right setee seperated by a chain locker with drop tube. Forward of that is the queen size berth. The salon and V Berth area have ample upper storage areas. Book storage behind both setees. TV is mounted midship with a hinged tv mount for storage underway.
The galley has two rows of slide open with pull out storage areas. Double Stainless Steel sink 10" deep. The stove/over is a 3 burner Magic Chief.
On the port side going to the stern is an 8 foot closet space with built in storage. You are now in the navigation area. Forward facing nav table with chair. Sea berth atwart ship behind nav chair. Small ladder leading out rear companion way to aft cockpit.
Right side rear of breakfast nook is the head. Complete with Lavac head and instantanious hot water heater. Following back is 6 foot long 3 rows of storage compartments.
- Refrigeration: 7.2 cubic foot
- Ice Maker: Counter Top
- Stove: 3 burner Magic Chief
- Microwave: None
- Heat or AC: None
- Water Heater: 4 gal A/C and Instantanious Propane
- All interior lights are LED
- Autopilot: Ray Marine 4000 MK II
- Radar: Furuno 16 mile on folding pole
- GPS: Garmin 120
- Plotter: None
- SSB: None
- Depth Finder: Nav Man 4000
- Entertainment: TV
- Sailing Instruments: None
- VHF: West Marine
- Fish Finder: Included with Nav Man 4000
- Sat Phone: None
- Solar Panels: 1 with xantrex controller
- Batteries: 8
- Inverter: Heart 1000 & 1500 watt spare
- Charger: 50 amp built into the Heart 1000
- Washer/Dryer: None
- Wind Generator: Fourwinds Halyard Mount
- CARD System
Glass over wood deck. Interior: 2x2 structures with hickory facing, excessive storage, insulated through out, modern open air design for crusing in warm climates.
- Generator: 100 amp Balmar with 3 step controller
- Water Maker: Kaden 80E
- Stabilizer: None
- 3 blade low drag Campbell Prop
- Hurth Transmission:no heat exchanger required
Rubber membrane covered deck. Aluminum dodger / bimini with opening-removable windows & shade curtains.
- Anchors: 66 pound Bruce
- Windlass: Genius 1000 with remote
- Davits: None
- Dinghy: None
- Dinghy Motor: None
- Life Raft: None
- Engine Lift
- Whisker Pole
- Spinaker Pole
- Jerry Jugs
- 2 three speed winches self tailers
- 5 two speed self tailers
- 2 three gang rope clutches
- 1 two gang rope clutches
- 2 single rope clutches
- Main Traveler
- 2 Fiberglass Propane Tanks
- Monitor Windvane
- Solar Panel Arch
Listing ID: 6
Date Listed: 2011-04-19
We are not interested in Broker inquires at this time.
YachtsOffered.com cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or the condition of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.